AARST endorses the following insurance companies for your business needs.
Ragnar Group “The Radon Specialist”
Ragnar Group has the experience and knowledge a radon contractor needs to find the right insurance. Our company specializes in general liability, contractor’s pollution liability, and professional errors and omission coverage. We also help with auto, trailer, tools, and worker’s compensation coverage. All our radon contractors work directly with Mike Zitek, our owner and professional insurance agent, with real-life experience installing radon systems.
Work with an insurance agency that knows and understands your needs best! Fill out our online questionnaire so that we can learn about your personalized needs.
Mike Zitek, Founder & CEO
The Ragnar Group
19950 Dodd Blvd, Suite 102
Lakeville, MN 55044
Nelson Insurance was the first insurance program developed by and for AARST radon professionals.
This radon insurance program offers:
- Comprehensive General Liability – if your company causes property damage or bodily injury. Includes the defense and legal costs as well as damages!
- Contractors Pollution Liability – covers damages resulting from a pollution condition.
- Environmental Professional Liability – covers damages in performance of professional or technical services.
AARST membership is required to join this radon insurance program.
Nelson Insurance Group
2000 Envoy Circle
Louisville, KY 40299
Watson & ARMR Protecting What’s Important
Watson Insurance is a full service agency offering Commercial insurance, Personal insurance, and Life and Health. Our personal lines & life/health is limited on states, we do:
- General Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Policy is combined to one policy / $2,500 minimum premium plus state tax & fees
- Excess Liability / $2,500 minimum premium plus state tax & fees
- Additional lines – Licensed in 42 states
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Commercial Property
- Workers Comp-Limited markets due to height exposure and pollutants
Brandy Brown CIC, CISR
Business Insurance Executive – Gastonia
P.O. Box 879
Gastonia NC 28053
OREP specializes in E&O and GL insurance for radon professionals. We have multiple markets available to secure a strong combination of environmental coverage, pollution legal liability coverage, and commercial general liability for our clients. AARST Members save $50 on OREP’s fee where applicable.
Maria McCarthy or Isaac Peck
6760 University Ave. #250
San Diego, CA 92115