Soil Gas Professionals
State and Federal Environmental Teams
Measurement and Mitigation Professionals
Lung Cancer Advocates
New Construction Builders
October 29 - November 1, 2023
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203
Join us in #RockingOutRadon in Nashville
Indoor Environments 2023™ – The Radon and Vapor Intrusion Symposium (formerly AARST International Radon and Vapor Intrusion Symposium) is the largest gathering of specialists, educators, manufacturers, researchers, and technicians in the field of soil gas contaminants in the US. 2023 is AARST’s 37th annual conference, which continues to grow every year. We attract hundreds of attendees to come, learn, and network.
Stay current on all the ANSI/AARST national consensus standards utilized by numerous federal and state agencies, such as the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The ANSI/AARST accredited standards include processes, procedures, and quality assurance systems to ensure standardized approaches for measurement and mitigation of soil gases in existing and new homes, schools, and large and multi-family buildings.
Learn the newest testing and mitigation techniques by exploring the latest products and technology. Deepen your knowledge in the industry by acquiring business-specific resources to elevate your business. Additionally, certified and licensed professionals can earn continuing education credits.
Indoor Environments 2023™ boasts the largest soil gas exhibition hall featuring vendors from around the globe displaying the newest technology for soil gas testing and remediation, and agency partners specializing in communication and advocacy.
About the Agenda & Education
The attendees come for radon, vapor intrusion, research, and more, featuring concurrent tracks which also include a track for states, tribes, and territories, and the growing vapor intrusion track. Monday and Tuesday offer optional continuing education credits available for any attendee who desires. Monday and Tuesday C.E. is free and included in every registration. Online quizzes will be available along with daily worksheets.
Most states and certification programs access symposium C.E. credit, check with your affiliations to confirm. Questions on education credits? firstname.lastname@example.org
What Attendees can Expect
- Sunday, October 29th – The Opening Reception is at 6:00 – 8:00 PM, in the Exhibit Hall
- Sunday, October 29th – AARST hosts Continuing Education course taught by private trainers, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. (These courses are not included in the registration price and are additional fees)
- Monday, October 30th – Sessions and exhibits from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Registration includes breakfast, breaks, and lunch, and access to exhibits and all sessions
- Tuesday, October 31st – Sessions and exhibits from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Registration includes breakfast, breaks, and lunch, and access to exhibits and all sessions (Exhibits close at the end on Tuesday)
- Wednesday, November 1st – Sessions 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Registration includes beverage stations, breaks