Information and Templates for Speakers
- Abstract Template
- PowerPoint Slide Template: This template unifies the presentations throughout sessions. Presentations on slides are the ownership of the presenter but AARST retains the rights to publish all slides on the AARST website unless the presenter specifically withholds permission. Papers, once peer-reviewed, edited, and accepted, become the property of AARST for publication in the Proceedings.
- Fine-tune your slides. Check out this helpful video
- SLIDES Templates. Templates are guides – the color and design of templates may be changed, but the footer must remain in place. The 2023 footer band color is dark maroon with white words. The ground color of the slide is a pale blue gradient. For more options in PowerPoint click on Design in the Dashboard Ribbon then click on Format Background. Footers may be removed from slides that are info-heavy but must be in place on the front and end slides. Please refer to the non-commercialism policy for the use of a professional business logo. Tip: info-heavy slides can be broken up into more slides. 2023-Symposium-Powerpoint-Template-Dk-Maroon-footer
- Non-commercialism guidelines: Non-Commercialism Policy
- Paper Rubrics: Authors invited to write a manuscript for the published proceedings must follow the instructions in the ‘rubrics’ on formatting supporting materials such as bibliography, images, and graphs. A manuscript submitted by the deadline will go through the editing process. Responding in a timely fashion to all inquiries the editor makes throughout this process and meeting deadlines improves the chance of publication. Proceedings Rubrics
- Posters: Poster presenters are assigned a poster board 4 feet high by 8 feet wide, to affix their poster on. Presenters are asked to set up their poster upon check-in, it will remain on display Sunday through Tuesday. Presenters are responsible for bringing the tools to place their presentations onto the board, tacks, stapler, and tape. Presenters will be scheduled during one break on Monday or Tuesday to be available to discuss their presentations with attendees. No slides are displayed.
The 2023 Indoor Environments Radon and Vapor Intrusion Symposium was a great success!
Thanks to our Sponsors and Exhibitors for their support. And to all the Speakers and Attendees who came, contributed, and connected we hope to see you in Orlando -
SAVE THE DATE
Indoor Environments 2024 ™ – Radon and Vapor Intrusion Symposium
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd, Orlando, FL 32836
September 15 – 18, 2024