Information and Templates
- Abstract Template
- Symposium PowerPoint Slide Template: This template unifies the presentations throughout Symposium sessions. Presentations on Symposium slides are the ownership of the presenter but AARST retains the rights to publish all slides on the AARST website unless the presenter specifically withholds permission. Papers, once peer-reviewed, edited and accepted, become the property of AARST for publication in the AARST International Radon Symposium Proceedings.
- Fine tune your slides. Check out this helpful video
- SLIDES Templates. Templates are guides – color and design of templates may be changed, the footer must remain in place. Recolor as works best with your presentation, just keep in mind the 35 Year number on the brand is black. For more options in PowerPoint click on Design in the Dashboard Ribbon then click on Format Background. Footers and logo may be removed from slides that are info-heavy, but must be in place on the front and end slides. Please refer to the non-commercialism policy for use of professional business logo.
- Non-commercialism guidelines: Non-Commercialism Policy
- Paper Rubrics: Authors invited to write a manuscript for the published proceedings must follow the instructions in the ‘rubrics’ on formatting supporting materials such as bibliography, images and graphs. A manuscript submitted by the deadline will go through the editing process. Responding in a timely fashion to all inquiries the editor makes throughout this process and meeting deadlines improves the chance for publication. Proceedings Rubrics